Earlier this year I was luckily invited to speak at the ‘Techpreneur Expo’ this coming December. The Techpreneur Expo is part of the 34th Business Show, which showcases other key speakers. The speakers include motivational speakers and business leaders, such as Touker Suleyman from the BBC show Dragons Den.
My masterclass will have the following itinerary across both days:
• 11:00 – Evaluating your Idea – How to know if you are onto a winner!
• 12:00 – From Start-up to Scale-up – Preparing for the big time.
• 13:00 – Booking Meetings – How to get in front of big companies without a big budget.
• 14:00 – The Competition – How to speak about the competition and remain credible.
• 15:00 – Selling Your Company – Part 1 – When should you sell your company.
• 16:00 – Selling Your Company – Part 2 – How to prepare for Due Diligence.
Having created and successfully sold a start-up in the tech sector, I am hopeful that I can share some of my learnings in the hope this will help others do the same. The masterclass sessions will very much be a workshop and I will be open to ANY questions on the day. I think this event should really be a great networking opportunity for everyone involved, including me! I always love to hear others ideas and hope I can help in some way, as I know how difficult the startup world can be.
Date: 3rd and 4th December 2015.
Time: First masterclass at 11 am and run every hour until 4 pm on both days!
Price: FREE but you must register!
Location: Olympia London (Not far from Kensington Olympia station).